OKI MC573dn A4 Colour Multifunction Printer + 3 year warranty*
Out of stock
The MC573dn is perfect for businesses that need print, copy, scan and fax functions and high-quality, ultra-fast output. The devices added memory, media flexibility, smart features and intuitive controls put it at the top of the MFP class.
Productivity and connectivity – Keeping productivity high and seamlessly connected
Perfect for businesses that need print, copy, scan and fax functions and high-quality, ultra-fast output. The devices added memory, media flexibility, smart features and intuitive controls put it at the top of the MFP class.
- High resolution 1200 x 1200dpi colour printing with print speeds of 30ppm, with duplex printing as standard
- High definition LED colour scanner with speeds of 30ipm and a range of functions designed to improve workflow and productivity in the workplace
- 1GB RAM memory for trouble-free printing of graphics-intensive documents
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Mobile printing from smartphones and tablets, Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc.
- Wireless Direct feature offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security features – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
Helping businesses to stay in control of printing output and cost, the MC573dn includes a wide range of cost and time-saving features.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
smart Extendable Platform (sXP) Allows for connectivity to pull printing fleet and other devices
The MC573dn gives businesses access to a wide range of new features. Connecting to existing pull printing fleets and third-party IT applications is simple, bringing the power of smart technology to any workgroup.
- OKI’s open architecture sXP for workflow integration and document management
- Intuitive, customisable 7 colour LCD touch screen
- Potential to run third-party applications on the device, such as PaperCut MF and Drivve Image
- Access to document management software SENDYS Explorer LITE at no extra cost
- SENDYS Output Manager option, allowing administrator to manager all users print jobs, reducing costs and environmental impact
- Software development kit (SDK) available for rapid implementation of a custom solution
Simple to set-up, use and own – Low power consumption and duplex printing as standard
The MC573dn is easy to set-up and use with a range of eco-friendly features that save energy and help to lower running costs, including duplex printing as standard.
- Video guidance for installation and changing consumables
- When new features are available you can update the device via the OKI portal
- Trouble-shooting on the device screen and via OKI Mobile Print app
- Quiet mode ideal for smaller offices
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce costs, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
Out of stockCompare